1 / 4
Cruise through the sheltered waters of the Bay of Islands on our purpose built dolphin and whale watching catamaran. Enjoy the large outdoor viewing decks as we cruise past the islands of the Bay. Keep a look out for common and bottlenose dolphins, whales and other marine life as we get you up close to the action. Our catamaran is licensed by DOC (the Department of Conservation) for dolphin viewing.
Enjoy the views as you cruise past the Cape Brett Lighthouse, before arriving at the majestic Hole in the Rock – hold your breath as the skipper navigates through the narrow space and admire the rock walls which soar above you. Take in the Grand Cathedral Cave before heading back into the sheltered waters of the Bay of Islands.
Hole in the Rock/Dolphin Cruise - Fullers GreatSights Bay of Islands, Maritime Building , Paihia, Northland, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Departs 1.30pm Daily
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Paihia is approximately 30mins from the Kerikeri airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- InterCity and GreatSights coaches depart from the Maritime Building
- Jarak ke kota:
- We are based at the large Maritime Building on Paihia Wharf
Harga dan Syarat
(14 tahun ke bawah)
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- See our website