1 / 7
In the past, visitors could freely climb up the glaciers on their own. However due to changing climates, you now need to fly to the glaciers to experience them. Fox and Franz Josef helicopter tours are the only way you will be able to set foot on the glaciers.
Franz Josef Glacier and Fox Glacier are located along the Southern Alps of the South Island. The icy climate means you are breathing in some of New Zealand's freshest air. From the heights INFLITE Experiences helicopters can take you, the air couldn't be more crisp. So sit back, relax and breathe in the best of what New Zealand has to offer.
INFLITE Experiences Fox Glacier - Overview, Main Street Fox Glacier in the Glow Worm Forest building opposite the BP Garage, Fox Glacier, West Coast, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8am – 6pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Jarak ke kota:
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$295.00 - $525.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Other charges may apply if client wishes to upgrade helicopter type, add in additional flight options etc
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Use the following link to read our full terms and conditions: http://www.infliteexperiences.co.nz/en-gb/scenic-helicopter-rides-flights/terms-and-conditions