1 / 2
Since 1968 the Jens Hansen Gold and Silversmith workshop in Nelson, New Zealand has been making jewellery of uncompromising beauty. Rings, bracelets, pendants, brooches and silverware that offer pure lines and sculptural elegance have become the trademarks of the Jens Hansen Workshop.
All the jewellery is handmade, original, precious and crafted 'to be worn'. This simple philosophy rewards us with creative pieces that we all can embrace, afford and love. This simple philosophy was also the reason Peter Jackson asked Jens Hansen to design and make the One Ring for his film The Lord of the Rings.
Jens Hansen - Gold & Silversmith, 320 Trafalgar Square, Nelson Central, Nelson, 7010, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 9am-5pm weekdays, 9am-2pm Saturdays, 10am-1pm Sundays in summer. Closed Public holidays.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 5 min walk
- Jarak ke kota:
- Walking distance from CBD
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$50.00 - $10,000.00|
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Free entry to studio/workshop gallery. Open to commission arangements for organised group visits and tours.