1 / 3
Kahiwi log cabin, or survival hut is a natural getaway retreat for 2, or for a single backpacker. The log cabin is a unique delight nestled between golden hills in a hollow where you feel yourself revitalise, or choose the survival hut called Tree Hut hang out. The hut is off grid with only solar lamps, a bed, a wetback wood burner, an outdoor bath, a cast iron pump for your water needs. Bring your food for a one pot meal on the burner, or keep your supplies in the solar fridge. A total de-stress experience to write, to read, to play music, to draw or to contemplate life in amongst NZ natives.
Kahiwi log cabin is open for bookings and the Tree Hut Hangout survival hut will be avaliable through bookabach and Holiday House.
Kahiwi Log Cabin and Survival Hut, 205 Hikuai School road, Hikuai, Tairua, Coromandel, New Zealand.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Internet (Public Use)
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Hamilton airport or Auckland airport would be 1 hour 45 approx.
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- The Kiwi Experience bus goes past the corner, but local Coromandel transport is available to the Waitomo service station at the Pauanui corner.
- Jarak ke kota:
- 14 km to Pauanui and 12 km to Tairua
- Jumlah kamar:
Harga dan Syarat
|Musim padat kunjungan||Musim sepi kunjungan|
|(Sep - May)||(Jun - Aug)|
|Per malam||$200.00 - $480.00||$160.00 - $200.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- If you require cleaning services or linen please indicate as a $35 fee applies for cleaning and a per linen charge. Thank you.
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Kahiwi is a natural reserve we wish to preserve. We wish clientele to take on board guardianship of such a property for future generations to also enjoy its ambience.