1 / 9
Kaipara Coast Sculpture Gardens offers a great day out for garden, sculpture and cafe enthusiasts. It is located 45 minutes north-west of Auckland on a rural property with views over the Kaipara Harbour. A 1km trail takes the visitor through a variety of garden experiences and past approximately 50 sculptures by established and emerging New Zealand artists. Plants within the gardens are arranged to inspire the visitor, with many labelled.
The gardens are rated 4 star with the NZ Gardens Trust and accessed through the Kaipara Coast Plant Centre.
Kaipara Coast Sculpture Gardens, 1481 Kaipara Coast Highway, Kaukapakapa, Kaukapakapa, Auckland, 0984, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 9am-5pm, 7 days, last admission 4pm. Closed Christmas Day and ANZAC day morning. Cafe open Wednesday through to Sunday from 9am until 3pm.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 1.5 hours drive from Auckland Airport depending on the traffic.
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Not currently accessibly by public transport.
- Jarak ke kota:
- 45 minutes drive north west of Auckland Central.
Harga dan Syarat
(13 tahun ke bawah)
|$0.00 - $6.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Discounts offered for seniors and group bookings
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Groups 10+ $10 Guided tours available by appointment.