1 / 5
Visit Kapiti Island with Kapiti Explorer & Marine Charter and discover the stunning colour's of the Saddleback, Hihi, Takahe and many more of our threatened bird species. Kapiti Island is one of New Zealand’s oldest and most treasured Nature Reserves, located just 15minutes from Paraparaumu Beach and 60 minutes from downtown Wellington.
Our day trip lands at Rangatira Point that has stunning bush, access to the trig at the highest point on the island and where you have the best chance of seeing the rare and endangered bush birds that live on the island.
Travel in our purpose built 11m jet boat with a passenger capacity of 31 people.
Explore the Kapiti mainland with either a stunning bush or estuary walk.
Kapiti Explorer, 1 Manly Street, Paraparaumu Beach, Paraparaumu, Wellington, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 7.00am to 8.00pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 3 minutes from Paraparaumu Airport, 65 minutes from Wellington Airport.
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Bus stop that connects to train from Wellington 100metre from departure point.
- Jarak ke kota:
- 5km to State Highway 1 Paraparaumu
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$75.00 - $85.00|
(16 tahun ke bawah)
|$40.00 - $50.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Guided walks $10 pp