1 / 6
As you shuffle out to the edge of the bridge, heart pounding and mind racing, remember this – you’ve found yourself at the World Home of Bungy. This is the original. Many people have come and gone, on a mission to push the limits and test themselves. Time for you to make the same leap of faith.
No visit to Queenstown would be complete without a stop at the Kawarau Bungy Centre, The World Home of Bungy, opened in 1988. Nestled into a rock face overlooking the stunning Kawarau River, the view alone will satisfy any crowd.
Home of the world’s first and most famous of leaps, this 43 metre Bungy Jump is still the most popular Bungy site attracting thousands of thrill-seekers every year.
Kawarau Bridge Bungy (43m), State Highway 6, Gibbston Valley, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 9am till 4:30pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 15 minutes from Queenstown Airport
- Jarak ke kota:
- 20 minutes from Central Queenstown
Harga dan Syarat
(14 tahun ke bawah)
- Batasan umur:
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- NZ Student (with ID)
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Minimum Age: 10 years and at least 35kgs. Weight: Min 35kg - Max 235kg Tandem jumps: Total weight difference must NOT be more than 30kgs. Self-drive: Allow 1 hour