1 / 5
No visit to Queenstown would be complete without a stop at the Kawarau Bridge Bungy Centre, The World Home of Bungy, opened in 1988. Nestled into a rock face overlooking the stunning Kawarau River, the view alone will satisfy any crowd.
Home of the world’s first and most famous of leaps, this 43 metre Bungy Jump is still the most popular Bungy site attracting thousands of thrill-seekers every year. Attached by your feet, you can choose to bob above the water, touch it, or be fully dunked. Also unique to the Kawarau Bridge Bungy is that it’s the only place in Queenstown where you can share the thrill and Tandem Bungy!
Located on State Highway 6 at the gateway to Queenstown, it’s an essential component of every NZ visitor's itinerary.
Kawarau Bridge Bungy (43m), State Highway 6, Gibbston Valley, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 9am till 4:30pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 15 minutes from Queenstown Airport
- Jarak ke kota:
- 20 minutes from Central Queenstown
Harga dan Syarat
(14 tahun ke bawah)
- Batasan umur:
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- NZ Students must show a valid NZ Student ID: $165
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Minimum Age: 10 years and at least 35kgs. Weight: Min 35kg - Max 235kg Tandem jumps: Total weight difference must NOT be more than 30kgs. Self-drive: Allow 1 hour