1 / 8
Lake Coleridge Lodge, one hour from Christchurch airport offers exceptional value for money hospitality in the stunning Rakaia River Valley and Southern Alps.
Open all year, visitors can see the area in all its dramatic seasons. Enjoy our sauna, spa and chip & putt golf or many of the popular activities like hiking (including the Te Araroa Trail), mountain biking, horse riding and 4WD adventures. Numerous beautiful alpine lakes offer a picturesque and tranquil environment with world-class salmon and trout fishing. At nearby Terrace Downs there are a range of activities including golf on one of New Zealand’s top courses. In winter, some of the South Island’s finest ski fields are close by including Mt Hutt, Porters and Mt Olympus.
Lake Coleridge Lodge, 114 Hummocks Road, Lake Coleridge, Methven, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7572, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 7 days
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Conference Facilities
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Spa Pool
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 1 hour from Christchurch International Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- There is no public transport available in the area.
- Jarak ke kota:
- 1 hour from Christchurch, 40 minutes from Ashburton
Harga dan Syarat
|Per malam||$130.00 - $309.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Prices quoted are for our dinner, bed and breakfast package per person, per night.
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Advance booking is highly recommended to ensure availability.