1 / 3
1 / 8
Our friendly family-run business is based at the southern end of the beautiful Lake Karapiro, operating all year round. We can help you make the most of your visit to this largely undiscovered region of NZ. Hire one of our quality mountain bikes and get out on the Waikato River Trail, winding through amazing native bush and open farmland. We provide transport shuttles to any point along the trail, or to any of the other cycle trails in the region. Hire a kayak or SUP from us and glide along the calm waters of the lake, or for something truly unique our guided kayak Glow Worm tour is not to be missed! Every evening we drift through the Pokaiwhenua canyon surrounded by thousands of tiny 'lights' - an adventure you will remember forever.
Lake District Adventures , 396 Horahora Road, Cambridge, Hamilton - Waikato, 3484, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Summer (Oct-Mar) 8.30m - 5pm Winter (April - Sep) 9am - 4pm.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 30 minutes to Hamilton Airport, 2 hours to Auckland International Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 30 minutes.
- Jarak ke kota:
- 15 minutes from Cambridge & Matamata
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$35.00 - $145.00|
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Bookings essential for tours. Minimums numbers apply. Minimum age 8 years on evening glow worm tours.