You may not have planned on stopping at Lake Hawea, but you certainly wont regret putting it on your schedule! The Lake Hawea Holiday Park really is a hidden gem. This stunning lake-side holiday park is a place to relax, unwind and take in the amazing surrounding scenery.
Located in a picture perfect, glacial valley, nestled in the Southern Alps, in Central Otago. At the gateway to the West Coast, just 15 minutes drive from Wanaka and an hours drive from Queenstown. This 26 acre park is abundant with mature trees and birdlife and has plenty of space to call your own. You will be welcomed to the park and entertained with the high country hospitality; and you will be sad to say farewell, to this special part of the world.
Lake Hawea Holiday Park, State Highway 6, Lake Hawea, Wanaka, 9345, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Summer Peak Season 8.00am-8.00pm, 7 days. Winter 9.00am- 6.00pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Waste Station
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 15 minutes to Wanaka airport, 1 hour to Queenstown Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 15 Minutes to Wanaka
- Jarak ke kota:
- 10 minutes walk to Lake Hawea township, 15 minutes drive to Wanaka
- Jumlah kamar:
Harga dan Syarat
|Per malam||$18.00 - $300.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Under 5 years are Free
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- NZMCA members receive a discount with a minimum of 2 or more night's stay. Long stay winter-over packages are available out of season.