1 / 3
This is remote backcountry skiing at its best, in a white wilderness all to yourself. Based at our comfortable Rex Simpson Hut high above Lake Tekapo, you undertake day tours in the rolling basins of the Two Thumb Range. Off the Main Divide of the Southern Alps the Two Thumb Range has very favourable weather conditions, providing a choice of terrain for either easy to moderate cross-country skiing and Telemark touring or alpine touring on the steeper slopes.
You can cruise over rolling hills and explore snow-filled valleys, or take an easy ascent to access ideal terrain for carving Telemark turns. Tuition will be given as required. All Telemark touring equipment is included, as well as shovels, probes and transceivers.
Lake Tekapo High Country - Nordic/Telemark Ski Touring, 30 Murray Place, Lake Tekapo, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7999, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8.30am - 8.30pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Jul, Aug, Sep
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 3 hours drive from Christchurch or Queenstown airports
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Buses travelling between Christchurch and Queenstown stop daily in Tekapo
- Jarak ke kota:
- 5 minutes walk from Tekapo town centre
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$940.00 - $1,890.00|
- Batasan umur:
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Group discounts for group bookings of 3 or more.