1 / 20
Every room and bathroom share stunning views northward over Lake Pukaki to the Southern Alps. On calm days New Zealand’s highest mountain, Aoraki Mt Cook, can be seen reflected in the turquoise glacial waters of the lake. In contrast, mountain storms rolling in over the alps can be viewed from the comfort and warmth of this luxurious lodge. In the evenings, after watching the sun setting over the mountains, guests can enjoy some of the clearest night skies in the world, as Lakestone Lodge is located in the heart of the biggest International Dark Sky Reserve.
With a chef on site you can enjoy a full cooked breakfast or dinner featuring local cuisine, or take a picnic with you while you explore the surrounding outdoor playground.
Lakestone Lodge, 4589 Tekapo-Twizel Rd, Lake Pukaki, Aoraki Mount Cook, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8.00am - 8:00pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Conference Facilities
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Luggage Storage
- Room Service
- Sky - communal
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 3 hours 15 minutes from Christchurch airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 10 minutes to Twizel coach terminal
- Jarak ke kota:
- 30 minutes to Lake Tekapo, 10 minutes to Twizel
- Jumlah kamar:
Harga dan Syarat
|Per malam||$595.00 - $655.00|
- Batasan umur:
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- A 3 course dinner is available with 24hours notice at an additional charge of $90 per person
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- All bookings will be instantly confirmed at the time of booking. A full payment is required to secure your reservation. Maximum 2 people per room. No cots, extra beds or rollaways are used in rooms.