1 / 9
Set in the secluded Okuti Valley only 45 minutes from Christchurch City. A classic Kiwi campground, like they use to be.
We have 5 hectares of native bush with silver ferns, the iconic logo of all sporting teams from New Zealand. The Manaia Native Habitat has mature trees such as Totara and Matai and birds including Bellbirds, Fantails, Wood Pigeons and a visiting Tui.
Picnic under the 100 year old walnut trees. Stay in your campervan, tent or rent a cabin. Private camp areas for group bookings.
For kids there is a playground and exploring the forest. Our Scary Slippery Slides are fun for all ages and are free to use as guests.
A peaceful, laid back alternative to busy holiday parks. Powered sites set beside the Okuti River, near Little
Little River Campground and Manaia Native Habitat, 287 Okuti Valley Road, Little River, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7591, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8am-8pm, 7 days.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- within one hour of Christchurch international Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 5 minutes to pick up from Little River
- Jarak ke kota:
- 5 minutes to Little River township- cafe, art gallery, pub and petrol station.
- Jumlah kamar:
Harga dan Syarat
|Per malam||$15.00 - $110.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Powered sites are $5 on top of fee.
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- For large groups, charities and by special arrangement we can discount the fees.