1 / 4
Join our family - we are members of a sub-tribe of Ngai Tahu – the South Island's largest tribe. Get to know Kaikoura through our eyes, and with more than 800 years here we can share the precise history and legends of the area, as well as show you first hand the uplift created by Ruaumoko, God of Earthquakes.
Tours for private charter and groups are available year round.
Learn through storytelling and join in hands on activities delivered in a fun and natural way. Our experiences are specially designed to give you deep insight into the culture and spiritual values of Maori people and way of life.
Maori Tours Kaikoura, Churchill Street, Kaikoura, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7300, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 10:00am - 2:00pm Apr to Oct / 9:00am - 5:00pm Nov to Mar
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Harga dan Syarat
|Musim padat kunjungan||Musim sepi kunjungan|
|(Nov - Apr)||(May - Oct)|
|Dewasa||$750.00 - $1,300.00||$650.00 - $1,100.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Prices on application for all experiences
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Private charter for up to ten guests. Groups, cruise and schools by arrangement.