1 / 3
Exploring the northern regions of the South Island, this action packed road cycling tour is sure to inspire as you cycle past bush clad lakes and tracks, along wild coastlines as well as sample some of New Zealand's very best wines! From Christchurch, you'll cycle towards Hanmer Springs to soak in the outdoor hot pools. Pedal along beech forest lined roads towards the rugged beauty of the 'Wild' West Coast. Take in the picturesque landscapes of Lake Poerua, Rotomanu and Moana. Explore Punakaiki, the Buller Gorge and Queen Charlotte Sound before heading back to Christchurch via the Kaikoura Coast.
Marlborough & West Coast Cycle - Adventure South NZ, 29 Iversen Terrace, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8011, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Monday to Friday - 8am to 5pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- We are about 30 minutes drive from the airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- About 10 minutes drive to coach terminal
- Jarak ke kota:
- We are located just outside the main city centre and are easily accessible
Harga dan Syarat
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Single supplement, Bike Hire, Public holiday supplement
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- See our website for more information.