1 / 6
Join this unique scenic cruise through the largest, quietest and remotest part of the Marlborough Sounds. Not seen from the ferry and there are no roads to this beautiful coastal waterway. You will hear all about how families live in this remote location and you will have the opportunity to visit an historic farm where and meet a family that have lived here for 6 generations.
Also included is an informative tour of a Greenshell Mussel Farm and a stop at a beautiful bay for a bush walk or swim.
You can either bring your own packed lunch (required if you want to do the farm tour) or you can purchase lunch at a remote cafe lodge in the sounds.
Marlborough Sounds Scenic Cruise, Pier B, Havelock Marina, Havelock, Marlborough, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8am to 6pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 32km to Blenheim Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 40km to Blenheim Train and Bus terminal
- Jarak ke kota:
- Located at the amrina in the town of Havelock
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$89.00 - $132.00|
(14 tahun ke bawah)
|$0.00 - $45.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Lunch cost at the cafe lodge
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- There is no minimum number of passengers. Farm tour, walk and lunch stop are subject to weather and availability.