A unique, interactive learning experience on the only floating structure in Milford Sound. Learn about the natural history, geology and environment of Piopiotahi (Milford Sound). Experience stories of early European settlers, Maori visitors, the history of the Milford Road, Milford Track and Homer Tunnel build.
Find out about our Sinbad Gully Project – how Southern Discoveries is working to preserve and enhance our environment for the generations to come.
Then descend 10m underwater for a unique view of the rare and colourful sea life that abounds below the surface.
Available as an add on to most Southern Discoveries Cruises. Other Milford operators also drop off from selected cruises. One hour Kayaking tours available.
Milford Discovery Centre and Underwater Observatory - Southern Discoveries, Milford Wharf, Milford Sound, Fiordland, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Bookings can be made with Southern Discoveries reservations open 8am - 7pm, 7 days. Operates 365 days a year.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Harga dan Syarat
(14 tahun ke bawah)
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Infants travel free of charge 0-3 years.
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Kids go free during the NZ school holidays