1 / 16
Flying between Queenstown and Milford is an experience of a lifetime. View hanging valleys, alpine lakes and cloud piercing summits hidden from the road. You can fly both ways, or fly back to Queenstown after coaching to Milford.
On landing at the Milford Sound airstrip, you are transferred to the harbour to board either a Scenic Cruise on a spacious modern vessel, or join a specialist nature guide on a relaxed extended Nature Cruise of the sound.
Interesting commentaries provided and delicious lunch options available on board.
Please note: All flights are weather dependent.
See our website www.realjourneys.co.nz for departures, prices, full cruise details and other great Fiordland and Queenstown excursions.
Milford Sound Flightseeing, Real Journeys, Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Milford Wharf, Milford Sound, Fiordland, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, 88 Beach St, Queenstown. Open 7 days. Daily departures (weather permitting).
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$470.00 - $489.00|
(14 tahun ke bawah)
|$309.00 - $318.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Café-style food and drinks available for purchase on board the cruise vessels.
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Prices valid 1 Nov 2015 – 30 Sep 2017 per person based on a Fly, Scenic or Nature Day Cruise, Fly trips departing Queenstown. Includes a Picnic Lunch (or Snack Box for 8am departure). 4 - 14 years (child) – prices as stated. 0 - 3 years (infants) – free of charge when infant sits on parents' knee, otherwise child rate applies. All flights are weather permitting. If cancelling/amending a booking, a refund will only be given when Real Journeys receives notification 24hrs prior to departure.