1 / 4
Milford Sound accommodation offers travellers of all types the opportunity to experience the tranquility of Milford Sound in a more authentic, personal way by staying overnight.
It is simply not possible to fully experience this World Heritage destination in a day trip.
Enjoy the comfort & privacy of our well-appointed double and twin rooms and make use of our shared facilities as much as you like.
On a budget or happy to share? We have a range of dorm style bunk rooms, which accommodate between 4 & 10 people.
Doubles/ Twin Rooms — 1 double bed (double) or 2 single beds (twin)
Quad Rooms — 2 bunk beds per room
Dormitory Rooms — 5, 6, 7 or 11 (bunk) beds in the room
All Rooms –
Shared bathroom facilities
Milford Sound Lodge - Backpacking, State Highway 94, Milford Sound, Fiordland, 9600, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 7am - 10pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Children Welcome
- Courtesy Transport
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Luggage Storage
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 5 mins from Milford Sound Airport terminal
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 5 mins from Milford Sound Coach terminal
- Jarak ke kota:
- 5 mins drive from Milford Sound Boat Cruises, 2 hours drive from Te Anau and 5 hours from Queenstown.
- Jumlah kamar:
Harga dan Syarat
|Per malam||$35.00 - $119.00|
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Special offers often available on our website