1 / 7
Departing from Milford Sound we begin with a short boat ride to Sandfly Point.
The walk meanders alongside the cascading Arthur River through lush rainforest to Giant Gate. This spectacular waterfall is best viewed from the large swing bridge spanning the river.
There is much to see, from the ancient trees towering above, to the vibrant ferns and mosses, plus the array of bird life inhabiting this lush environment. Walking in a small group, your nature guide will point out the native fauna and flora, and share the track’s stories, bringing the history of the area to life.
On completion of the walk an opportunity is made for photos at the sign marking the end of the walk, festooned with the boots of walkers that have made it to the end
Milford Track Guided 1/2 Day Walk Trips & Tramps, 1 Milford Sound Highway, Milford Sound, Fiordland, 9679, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 7am - 9pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Milford Sound Airport 500 m.
- Jarak ke kota:
- Te Anau 2 hours, departs from Milford Sound
Harga dan Syarat
(15 tahun ke bawah)
- Batasan umur:
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Transport from Te Anau and boat cruise on Milford Sound after can be added at additional charge.
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Suitable wet weather gear must be carried and suitable for the conditions. Meeting point is the Milford Sound Visitor Terminal at 8.30 am. Allow 2 hours to drive to this point if you are staying in Te Anau the night prior.