1 / 6
The Milford Track Guided Walk is a 5 day / 4 night Queenstown to Queenstown all-inclusive guided walk through the heart of Fiordland National Park to Milford Sound. Our walks includes transport, accommodation, meals, snacks, backpacks, rain jackets and a cruise on the walk's grand finale: the majestic Milford Sound. Accommodation is in our well appointed wilderness lodges and you will be led by our expert guides.
The Fiordland National Park is the cornerstone of the Te Wahipounamu Southwest New Zealand World Heritage Area. Walkers on the track to Milford Sound enjoy close encounters with the native birdlife: the Robin; Kea; Weka; Fantail; Parakeet; Bellbird; even Kiwi have been spotted!
Milford Track Guided Walk - Ultimate Hikes, The Station Building, Duke Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 7 days (November - April)
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- we are 10 mins drive from Queenstown Airport
- Jarak ke kota:
- all walks depart from the Station Building, Duke Street Queenstown, or Te Anau
Harga dan Syarat
|Musim padat kunjungan||Musim sepi kunjungan|
|(Dec - Mar)||(Apr - Nov)|
|Dewasa||$2,295.00 - $3,330.00||$2,130.00 - $3,165.00|
(10 tahun ke bawah)
|$1,720.00 - $1,150.00||$1,600.00 - $1,065.00|
- Batasan umur:
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Low season also applies to April.
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- child rates apply to ages 10-15 inclusive. Additional child pricing also available see website for details.