1 / 4
A traditional Kiwi holiday park welcomes tourists to relax and unwind or prepare to continue their journey by road or along the Clutha Gold Cycling & Walking trail that passes the park.
There are 3 tourist cabins, bunkrooms, 75 powered sites and tent sites, along with the communal kitchen and laundry facilities and 2 ablution areas. Ample room to set up your tent, park your caravan or campervan.
Being centrally located allows easy access to local attractions including solar heated swimming pool, tennis courts, bowling green, playgrounds, picnic areas, library, churches and the Lonely Graves, Horseshoe Bend, Swing Bridge and Pinders Pond attractions along the cycleway.
New owners John & Marise May welcome you.
Millers Flat Holiday Park, 1670 Teviot Road, Millers Flat, Roxburgh, Central Otago, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Pet Friendly
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 1.5 to 2.0 hrs drives to Dunedin and Queenstown airports
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Bus service directly past
- Jarak ke kota:
- Millers Flat is centrally located and within 2 hours drive to many attractions
Harga dan Syarat
|Per malam||$15.00 - $65.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Charges for additional persons may apply
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Booking confirmation for peak periods will require a deposit.