1 / 3
Mission Estate Winery, established in 1851, is New Zealand's oldest winery and the birthplace of wine in New Zealand.
Over 160 years of passion and experience have culminated in the current collection of Estate, Vineyard Selection, Reserve, Jewelstone and Huchet award winning wines.
Housed in an elegantly restored historic seminary building with sweeping views over vines and the Napier coast beyond, Mission Estate offers visitors a year round total wine experience. Visitors to the cellar door are encouraged to taste from the extensive range of wines and the twice daily historic talk is a must.
The renowed Mission Restaurant offers intimate indoor or stunning outdoor dining with exquisite local cuisine and fantastic wines to match.
Mission Estate Winery, 198 Church Road, Taradale, Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Cellar Door: Monday - Saturday 9am - 5pm, Sunday 10am - 4.30pm. Restaurant open 7 days from 10am.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 15 minutes from Napier airport
- Jarak ke kota:
- 10 minutes from Napier
Harga dan Syarat
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Wine tasting and historic tours at our cellar door are FREE. Mission Restaurant food and wine purchases as per menu pricing.
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Wine tasting is for persons 18 years of age and over. Historic tour suitable for any age.