1 / 3
Mitai Maori Village offers you an authentic introduction to the Maori culture leaving you amazed and in awe. Witness warriors in traditional attire paddling in an ancient warrior canoe, view glow worms in their natural habitat and marvel at the sacred freshwater spring. View your traditionally cooked hangi meal being lifted from the ground. Be captivated by the displays of weaponry and combat, coupled with the grace and beauty of the poi dance. You’ll learn about our past, carvings and ta moko (tattoo art).
Visit our sacred and spiritual place that offers an indigenous cultural experience like no other.
Mitai Maori Village, 196 Fairy Springs Road, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Daily from 0800am - 1800pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 20 mins drive from the Rotorua Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 5 mins drive from the central coach terminal Tourism Rotorua
- Jarak ke kota:
- 5 mins drive from the city centre
Harga dan Syarat
(10 tahun ke bawah)
|$57.50 - $22.50|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Beverages at additional charge
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Bookings are essential.