1 / 6
See what can't be seen from land. Enjoy the fresh sea air on a one hour cruise across the sparkling waters of the Otago Harbour to Taiaroa Head, where soaring Northern Royal Albatross land to court and raise their young, where seabirds nest and where fur seals breed on on the rocks. You may see feeding or migrating sea birds. You may see sealions, or may be be lucky enough to see dolphins playing around the boat.
On half & full day options take in the impressive scenery of the Otago Peninsula, and include other attractions including Penguin Place & Larnach Castle.
The Otago Peninsula was described by the internationally-acclaimed environmentalist Dr David Bellamy as “the finest example of eco-tourism in the world."
Monarch Wildlife Cruises & Tours, 20 Fryatt Street, Central Dunedin, Dunedin, Dunedin - Coastal Otago, 9054, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 7 days week - Summer hours (1 Oct - early Apr) 8:00am - 7:30pm - Winter hours 9:00am - 6:00pm.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 25 minute drive
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 5 minutes
- Jarak ke kota:
- In city centre for tours; Wellers Rock 45 minute drive down Otago Peninsula
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$52.00 - $280.00|
(14 tahun ke bawah)
|$22.00 - $160.00|
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Children under 5 years free. Tour guides, drivers, escorts FOC.