Leaving Queenstown we travel north through the historic gold mining region of the rugged Kawarau River Gorge and past the famous fruit growing region of Cromwell. Skirting the shores of Lake Dunstan we cross the Lindis Pass to Omarama where we break for a morning tea stop.
Continue through the rugged high country landscape of the Mackenzie Basin to arrive at Aoraki / Mount Cook National Park, home to Australasia's highest mountain at 3754 metres. Enjoy lunch (own expense) in Aoraki / Mt Cook Village and take in the majestic alpine scenery.
While you are at Aoraki / Mt Cook there is the chance to enjoy a scenic flight (own expense, this flight can be arranged with your driver)
Depart Mt Cook Village and continue on to Christchurch.
Mount Cook Day Tour - Ex Queenstown, 30 Shotover St, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 7am - 8pm / 7 Days
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- InterCity and GreatSights coaches depart from Athol St
- Jarak ke kota:
- Located in the central city
Harga dan Syarat
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Optional buffet lunch / Flightseeing
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- See our website for full details