1 / 6
Alpine Recreation offers a range of guided ascents and climbing/mountaineering instruction courses to suit beginners through to those looking to improve their skills and experienced mountaineers keen to "bag another peak".
Start off with a taste of mountaineering on the 3-day Ball Pass Trek, where you'll learn how to use crampons and ice-axe, or go straight for a 4-day or 6-day climbing course. We are the only operator to have our own mountain hut in Aoraki Mount Cook National Park. If you already have mountaineering experience, then recruit one of our professional UIAGM/IFMGA mountain guides for a guided ascent of Aoraki Mount Cook, Mt Tasman, Mt Sefton or Mt Aspiring. Our costs include equipment. Other peaks available on request.
Mountaineering Courses and Guided Climbs, Aoraki/Mount Cook National Park, Aoraki Mount Cook, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7999, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8.30am-9pm, 7 days. Closed Christmas Day.
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 3 hours drive from Christchurch or Queenstown airports
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- buses travelling between Christchurch and Queenstown stop daily in Tekapo
- Jarak ke kota:
- 5 minutes walk from Tekapo town centre
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$1,340.00 - $4,800.00|
- Batasan umur:
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Group discounts available for group bookings for 3 or more.