1 / 4
Combine the excitement of walking on a remote part of New Zealand's biggest glacier with the thrill of breathtaking scenic helicopter fly-bys of New Zealand's highest mountain, Aoraki/Mt Cook.
Fly in either by helicoper or ski plane past Aoraki/Mt Cook. Go high alpine showshoeing in a snowy white wilderness at over 2100m with your professional guide.
Try an adrenaline-pumping ice climb in the heart of the Tasman Glacier. After a thrilling helicopter flight to the best ice climbing location, our expert guides will quickly teach you how to master basic crampon and ice axe techniques.
All of our guides are certified through the internationally recognised New Zealand Mountain Guides Association.
Come on an adventure you will never forget!
Mt Cook Glacier Guiding, Aoraki Mt Cook Airport, Mount Cook Rd, State Highway 80, Aoraki Mount Cook, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Summer: 7.00am - 6.30pm Winter: 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Located at Aoraki/ Mt Cook Airport
- Jarak ke kota:
- 6.6km from Aoraki Mt Cook Village or 60km from Twizel
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$549.00 - $749.00|
- Batasan umur:
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Ice -climbing: minimum age is 13yrs, an adult must accompany children 13-16yrs.