1 / 8
Located at the foot of Mt Ruapehu, visitors can be inspired by real-life soldier's stories, discover New Zealand's military history and reflect on how conflict has shaped our nation.
Must see attractions include our Memorial Greenstone Wall, Extensive Medal Collection, Artillery Collection, Iconic Military Vehicles, Life-like Displays, Soldiers' Personal Stories, Kids Headquarters and our Research Centre.
We are open from 9am to 4.30pm daily (except Christmas Day). Combine a museum visit with lunch at our Home Fires Cafe.
Facilities include: Cafe, Gift Shop, Research Centre, guided tours, Greenstone Memorial, education programmes, tracked vehicle rides, smartphone tours, conference facilities, ample parking Campervans welcome overnight.
National Army Museum, State Highway 1, Waiouru, Ruapehu, 4861, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 9am - 4.30pm, 7 days. (except Christmas Day).
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Closest airports are Palmerston North and Taupo
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 100m walk from bus drop-off and pick-up
- Jarak ke kota:
- 20 minutes to Ohakune, 45 minutes from Turangi or 1.5hrs from Taupo
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$15.00 - $35.00|