1 / 5
Introducing the Most Famous Swing in the World - and we don’t say that lightly. It’s big, it’s bad and it’s loud (if you consider every shriek of every person who’s had a go). Swing by yourself or tandem with a friend - forwards, backwards, upside down - you choose. You’ll complete the 300m arc, bellowing at the top of your lungs, wanting to do it all over again once you’re back on solid ground.
While you're at our Nevis Playground you might as well try New Zealand's Highest Bungy as well!
Nevis Swing, Cnr of Camp and Shotover Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8:40AM until 2:40PM
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke kota:
- 45 minutes (no public access)
Harga dan Syarat
(14 tahun ke bawah)
- Batasan umur:
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Tandem Swing and NZ Student (with ID)
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Age: Min 10 yrs (Children 14 and Under MUST have parental consent) Weight: Min 35kg - Max 220kg Clothing Requirements: PLEASE dress warmly. Even on the warmest of winter days you should take a jacket and wear multiple layers (long sleeves and long pants are recommended) since the weather on site can be very different to that in town. Also, please wear appropriate covered footwear. UGG boots are not ideal for jumping so please do not wear these. Travel Time: Allow 4 hours r