1 / 7
The Nga Manu Bird Feed Out Tour provides a wonderful opportunity to see New Zealand's native birds fed as a knowledgeable staff member shares fascinating facts and stories about the wildlife. You will be personally guided through the aviaries and nocturnal house, getting a close up view of Tuatara, Kiwi, Morepork, Kereru, Kakariki, Kaka, Weka, Tui, Scaup, Native Waterfowl and Kea.
Please Note: This tour only takes place with a minimum of 4 people so it is advisable to phone ahead. Numbers are limited and bookings are preferred.
Where: Meet at the reception area in the Nga Manu Information Center before 11am.
Duration: Approximately 70 minutes. Visitors are then free to walk around the remainder of the reserve at their own pace.
Nga Manu Bird Feed Out Tour , 281 Ngarara Road, Waikanae, Wellington, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Tour runs at 11:00 am daily. Explore the reserve until 5:00 pm.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 13.6km to Paraparaumu Airport and 67km to Wellington Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 4.9km to Waikanae Station
- Jarak ke kota:
- 5km to Waikanae Town
Harga dan Syarat
(15 tahun ke bawah)
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- The tour runs at 11am daily (excluding Christmas Day). The price of a Nga Manu Bird Feed Out Tour also includes full access to the reserve after your tour to explore at your leisure. The reserve is open until 5:00 pm.