1 / 4
The Charleston Nile River Rainforest Train is a short interpretive train ride in open sided carriages through primeval rain forest in The Paparoa National Park.
The journey takes you in to the magnificent Nile River Canyon and passes through the “The Lost World” film site. From the upper “Soft Rock” Terminal a short forest walk will take you to the Nile River Suspension Bridge and the Nile River GlowWorm Cave Entrance.
Trips depart daily and are timed in conjunction with the scheduled Caving Adventures. Departure and return times may vary accordingly.
Nile River Rainforest Train, 7368 Camp Street, State Highway 6, Charleston, Charleston, West Coast, 7865, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Summer departure times from our Charleston Base 9:00am, 11:30am & 2:00pm. Winter Departure times are at 10:00am & 12:30pm daily.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 15minutes drive time to Westport airport.
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Intercity and Attomic Shuttle will stop on request at our Charleston Base.
- Jarak ke kota:
- 15 minutes drive time from nearby Westport and 30 minutes drive time from Punakaiki
Harga dan Syarat
(15 tahun ke bawah)
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Seniors at Youth Rate
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Prior booking essential to avoid dissapointment