1 / 4
Just 10 minutes walk from the Bus and Railway Station and a short bus ride from Ferry Ports and the Airport. We're minutes from the waterfront and the famous Te Papa Museum while Cuba Street, with its eclectic mix of shops, bars and restaurants, and Courtenay Place, with its fantastic nightlife, are just around the corner.
All rooms include security card access and fresh linen with lockers in some dorm rooms. Nomads Capital offers shared kitchen facilities, shared lounge areas, 24 hour reception, laundry facilities and a private outdoor BBQ area.
What more could you need?
Nomads Capital (Nomads Wellington), 118 Wakefield Street, Wellington Central, Wellington, 6011, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 24 hours
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- BBQ Facility
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Luggage Storage
- Sky - communal
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Airport Shuttle Van: Cost is $15-$17 one way. Simply call us on our Freecall Number on arrival and we'll sort out the rest.
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Take a local bus from just out of the station and to the right on Bunny St. Buses 1, 2, 14, 43 & 44 Destination, Courtney Place. Get off at Wakefield Street. Cost about $2.
- Jarak ke kota:
- A short walk from the main shopping area
- Jumlah kamar:
Harga dan Syarat
|Per malam||$25.00 - $105.00|
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Children under 18 are allowed to stay at Nomads Capital with legal guardian in private room using existing bedding. No reduction