1 / 2
1 / 7
Set in 80 hectares, Orana Wildlife Park is New Zealand's only open range zoo. It is within 15 minutes drive from Christchurch airport. The Park provides amazing animal encounters: hand feed giraffe, meet rhino up close, see NZ's only gorillas and orang-utans, view kiwi and travel through the lion habitat (cost and conditions apply).
Scheduled presentations occur daily. Visitors can enjoy the antics of cheetah, tigers, Tasmanian devils, monkeys, meerkats and more. An extensive NZ section features kiwi, a wide range of birds and reptiles plus two walk-through aviaries (giving the chance to meet the mischievous kea). Guided tours operate daily. A cafe and fantastic wildlife gift shop are on-site. It's a full day of fun for everyone at Orana.
Orana Wildlife Park, McLeans Island Road, Harewood, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8051, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 10am to 5pm, 7 days - last admission 4pm. (Other hours by arrangement for functions). Closed Christmas Day.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Close to Christchurch airport - 15 minutes drive (north-west) from the airport.
- Jarak ke kota:
- Easy drive to Orana from town
Harga dan Syarat
(14 tahun ke bawah)
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Additional cost for encounters such as the Lion Encounter
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Commission rate available on application. Other rates for special tours, functions and behind the scenes tours available on request.