1 / 6
Eight free galleries showcase the fascinating and the unique, the biggest and the best. See the most comprehensive collection of articulated moa skeletons in Southern Land, Southern People or explore the treasures of early Māori in Tāngata Whenua.
Get hands-on with science in Discovery World and surround yourself with hundreds of exotic butterflies in the Tropical Forest butterfly house. Journey to the edge of the universe in the Perpetual Guardian Planetarium and explore the beautiful nature of science in the world’s first laser-activated digital gallery.
Short on time but want to discover the heart of the collection? Touring the galleries with a Museum Guide is the best way to experience the rich offerings of the Otago Museum.
Otago Museum, 419 Great King Street, Dunedin, Dunedin - Coastal Otago, 9016, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Monday - Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Harga dan Syarat
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Admission charge applies for Discovery World Tropical Forest
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Entry to the Museum by donation. Guided tours available at a charge. Admission charge applies to Discovery World Tropical Forest