1 / 6
Landscape, wildlife and history all come together to make this one of the worlds top 10 bike rides.
Check out http://www.lonelyplanet.com/vietnam/travel-tips-and-articles/75502 and our Trip Advisor page for more proof.
Ride the remote back roads on the Otago Peninsula. Visit beaches and see local wildlife such as wading birds, seals and sealions. You may even be lucky enough to see the rare Yellow Eyed Penguin. Alternatively, try the network of mountainbike trails that criss-cross the Peninsula, suitable for all levels. There's a lot to see and do.
This ride is done on asphalt, gravel roads and some narrow tracks.
It suits all fitness and ability levels, including families and those who don't cycle often.
Otago Peninsula bike tour, Macandrew Road, Forbury, Dunedin, Dunedin - Coastal Otago, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8am till 8pm, Monday-Saturday
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 15km to Dunedin airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 3km to Intercity coach terminal
- Jarak ke kota:
Harga dan Syarat
(16 tahun ke bawah)
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- optional extra- electric bike $30
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- see our terms and conditions at http://www.offtrack.co.nz/terms-and-conditions/