The Timber Trail is one of the must do rides in New Zealand featuring 85km of trail through some of the most stunning native forest in the country and Pa Harakeke is able to help with everything you need to experience it.
Our unique luxury accommodation is modeled in a Maori wharenui style and is perfect for a memorable, relaxing place to stay. The Pure-ora Shuttle can transport you to and from all of the key locations on the trail quickly and safely. For those looking for extra adventure, camping and baggage transfer options are also available. You don't even need to bring your own bike as we have bikes available to suit all needs.
At Pa Harakeke you can also experience unique eco-cultural tours ideal for nature lovers.
Pa Harakeke Pureora, 138 Maraeroa Rd Pureora, Te Kuiti, Hamilton - Waikato, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 9am to 4pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 90km to airport at Taupo
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 90km to coach terminal at Taupo
- Jarak ke kota:
- 40km to Te Kuiti township
Harga dan Syarat
- Batasan umur:
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- bike hire
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Tui Package - Minimum of 2 people at $225 per person. Staying one night in quality Chalet accommodation. Includes a packed lunch and Shuttle pick ups. Discounts apply for groups of 3 or more