1 / 6
From Queenstown our first stop is the Bob’s Cove Nature Walk, a diverse native vegetation on the lakeshore zone, bustling with native bird life with the Remarkables mountain backdrop.
We then travel to the Paradise Valley past Diamond Lake, Arcadia homestead to unparalleled views of the Dart River valley. Here you can imagine and see where LOTR and the Hobbit movie locations were created.
After your picnic lunch we venture to the world acclaimed Routeburn Track, which provides stunning variation in vegetation, birdlife and topography on a moderate fitness trail through gorges and valleys.
Walking through ancient Red Beech forest amidst ferns, lichens and mosses, we follow the Routeburn nature walk.
Maximum number of people 6.
Paradise Day Walks, 161 Peninsula Road, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 7.30am - 8pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Jarak ke kota:
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$330.00 - $430.00|
(15 tahun ke bawah)
- Batasan umur:
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Additional Costs: Your picnic lunch, bread roll, wrap or sandwich is a selection you can purchase at a bakery we take you to before leaving Queenstown.
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Not suitable for children under 12 years