Picton House B&B (previously known as Marineland Heritage House) was built in 1920's for the local Doctor, years later altered to be come a Guesthouse.
Ground floor rooms have small ensuites & TV's. Rooms upstairs have private bathrooms that are shared by the upstairs rooms. All rooms have tea/coffee making facilities, heaters, electric blankets &hairdryers.
A lounge is available for guest use with TV. Wi-Fi vouchers available .Adjacent to the lounge is the breakfast room for a free Picton breakfast. Wheat & gluten free options.
We are in close proximity to the transport leaving for the Queen Charlotte Track, ideal accommodation for the start & end of QCTrack. We can store excess luggage while guests are away walking/biking.
Picton House Bed and Breakfast, 28 Waikawa Road, Picton, Marlborough, 7220, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 7.30am to 9.30pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 10 Minutes by car to Koromiko Airport and 30 minutes by car from Blenheim airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- ten minutes walk
- Jarak ke kota:
- One block from town centre and water front
Harga dan Syarat
|Musim padat kunjungan||Musim sepi kunjungan|
|(Oct - Apr)||(May - Sep)|
|Per malam||$85.00 - $150.00||$85.00 - $112.00|
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Not suitable for children under 13 years of age.