1 / 4
No Taranaki vacation is complete without a helicopter ride over the Mt Taranaki Volcano. Or fly down the coastline, past the Sugar Loaf Islands and Marine Park, enjoying views of the Kaitake Ranges to the Tasman Sea. Land at White Cliffs. Or a real expedition and all-time family favourite – Jurassic Waterfall Adventure. Visit an abandoned wool shed, village and coal mines – breath in the history. From our base at New Plymouth Airport, we provide superb scenic flights over most areas of Taranaki’s natural beauty. We can cater for specialised trips too. Take in breath-taking sights and surroundings – from the air.
Precision Helicopters Ltd, 192 Airport Drive, R D 3, New Plymouth, Taranaki, 4373, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8am - 6pm, 7 days
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Based at New Plymouth airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 30 minutes drive north from the coach centre in New Plymouth
- Jarak ke kota:
- 30 Minutes drive north from the centre of New Plymouth
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$300.00 - $645.00|
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Pricing is per person but minimum number of passengers applies.