1 / 7
Pukaha Mount Bruce is set in 940 hectares of reserve between Eketahuna and Masterton - right in the middle of the Classic New Zealand Wine Trail. Home to the internationally famous little white kiwi bird, Manukura, plus many other birds and wildlife such as our tuatara and eels. All entry fees go towards protecting Pukaha's precious wildlife.
Spend a wonderful day at Pukaha - check out the Kiwi House with the movie theatre showing three short films about Pukaha. Walk in with the birds in the free flight aviary.
Our seven daily talks start with the Takahe talk at 10.30am and finishes at 4pm with our Final Flight talk. As well as self guided entry, we have fully guided tours including exclusive Behind the Scene tours available.
Pukaha Mount Bruce, State Highway 2, Mount Bruce, Wairarapa, 5881, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 9am - 4.30pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 20 minutes from Masterton airport. 2 hours from Wellington airport.
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 20 minutes to Masterton coach terminal - check out www.tranzit.co.nz for transport
- Jarak ke kota:
- 20 minutes north of Masterton, 10 minutes south of Eketahuna.
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$20.00 - $125.00|
(15 tahun ke bawah)
|$6.00 - $65.00|
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Ticket valid for 12 months from date of purchase.