1 / 11
Pukaha National Wildlife Centre is set in 942- hectares of native forest reserve just two hours from either Napier or Wellington, and right in the middle of the Classic New Zealand Wine Trail. Home to New Zealand's only white kiwi in captivity, Manukura, plus many other endangered birds and wildlife such as kōkako, kākāriki, tuatara and tuna (longfin eels). All entry fees go towards protecting Pukaha's precious wildlife, making every visitor a forest guardian! Explore the interactive Visitor Centre (kids will head straight to the entertaining rātā tree!), learn about kiwis in the Kiwi Nursery, stroll the wheelchair-accessible aviary walk past or go for a longer walk on the Lookout Track before relaxing in the Kākā Cafe.
Pūkaha National Wildlife Centre, 85379 State Highway 2, Mount Bruce, Wairarapa, 5881, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 9am - 6.00pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 20 minutes from Masterton airport. 2 hours from Wellington airport.
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 20 minutes to Masterton coach terminal - check out www.tranzit.co.nz for transport
- Jarak ke kota:
- 20 minutes north of Masterton, 10 minutes south of Eketahuna.
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$20.00 - $300.00|
(16 tahun ke bawah)
|$6.00 - $32.50|