1 / 6
Local Kiwi guides will help you to explore the breath-taking landscapes of Middle Earth, Glenorchy and Paradise during this half day scenic tour of Lord of The Rings locations and breathtaking scenery.
Visiting film locations from The Lord of the Rings trilogy, you’ll enjoy hearing behind the scenes stories and amusing anecdotes about the actors. You’ll stand before such sites as Isengard, Ithilien, Amon Hen and Lothlorien forest; where you can play at being a star with our capes and swords, making for fun photos.
As you travel along New Zealands most scenic highway from Queenstown to Glenorchy you will have the opportunity to stop and photograph incredible vistas. From Glenorchy our tour continues to Paradise and beyond.
Lord of the Rings: Glenorchy and Paradise Scenic Tours, The Station Information and Booking Centre, Corner of Shotover & Camp Streets, 25 Shotover St, Queenstown 9300, Queenstown, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Open 7:30am - 9pm, 7 days.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 7km from airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 25 metres
- Jarak ke kota:
- Leaves from the centre of town
Harga dan Syarat
(14 tahun ke bawah)
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Half Day Exclusive Charter for (0-4 people) from $950 per vehicle Half Day Exclusive Charter for (5+ people) from $1150 per vehicle Enquires: firstname.lastname@example.org