1 / 7
Queenstown's original adventure since 1974. Whitewater action awaits on our half day trips on the Shotover (grade 3-5 - it's our most popular, serious whitewater action) or Kawarau River (grade 2-3 super scenic, playful great for first time rafters!).
The Shotover River was once one of the richest gold bearing rivers in the world. Begin with an unforgettable coach trip into Skippers Canyon. Brace yourself as you take the winding road famous for it's incredible twists and turns, tight corners and exciting cliff edges.
Rafting from Deep Creek over peaceful waters at first, you'll head towards the exhilarating rapids of the lower canyon. Your adventure ends rafting through a 170m tunnel and down the mighty Cascade rapid.
Queenstown Rafting, 35 Shotover Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 7.30am to 7.00pm, 7 days.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 5 minute drive from the airport
- Jarak ke kota:
- Located in the centre of town
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$229.00 - $2,199.00|
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Minimum age of 13 years old and over 40kg Need to be water confident. Medical conditions: pregnant women and people with back problems advised against rafting