1 / 3
1 / 10
Come sailing on Northland’s own iconic tall ship the R. Tucker Thompson! Often voted the best day of any holiday it is always an experience not to be missed.
You’ll be able to get involved with sailing the ship, help set the sails, ride on the bowsprit, climb the rigging, or alternatively you can simply relax while our crew does the work. The ship is spacious and comfortable and the friendly crew makes it a memorable & personal experience. Morning cream tea and a delicious BBQ lunch are included.
With the wind behind her, the “Tucker” is one of Bay's most eco-friendly vessels so you’ll know that your carbon footprint has been kept to a minimum. Operated by a profit charitable trust with profits supporting youth sail training voyages.
R. Tucker Thompson Day Sails, Maritime Building, Marsden Road, Paihia, Northland, 0200, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8am to 7pm, seven days per week. Ship sails 10am to 7pm daily end October through April.
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 30 minutes by car
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Coach terminal next to wharf
- Jarak ke kota:
- Wharf at centre of town
Harga dan Syarat
(14 tahun ke bawah)
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Drinks from bar
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Includes ferry transfers from Paihia. Normal concession cards welcome