Enjoy mountain bike trails suitable for beginners to advanced riders. Offering around 7km of purpose-built singletrack as of 2016 connecting to the main 4WD routes which take you up to the 470m summit with astounding 360 views to Mana and Kapiti Islands in the north, around to the Marlborough Sounds and Kaikoura mountains in the South Island. The terrain is super-diverse with the sound of birdsong in the native bush, pine forest, glades of gum trees and open grasslands. At the base is Camp Elsdon with campervan parks. It's just 20 minutes drive north of central Wellington and accessible from Porirua commuter train station. This is the early development stage of a major destination trail park.
Rangituhi Trail Park, Colonial Knob, Raiha Street, Elsdon, Porirua, Wellington, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 30km to Wellington International Airport (30 minutes drive)
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- bus stop right at park entrance, 2km to main Porirua bus station
- Jarak ke kota:
- 2km to Porirua, 20 minutes drive to central Wellington
Harga dan Syarat
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- parents look after your kids