1 / 6
Rustic, romantic and relaxing! The perfect romantic getaway from the hustle of life, in an environment you won’t want to leave. Open fires, candles, and the warm wooden ambiance of this restored historical cottage create the perfect spark, along with local produce and wine, whilst watching the sun set over the surrounding mountains, after a day exploring all the local area has to offer.
Feel free to dine in or we will assist with recommending the restaurant options in nearby Staveley, Mt Somers or Methven. Most choose to dine on the covered deck watching the sunset over the Southern Alps or on the sofa in front of the fire with a bottle of fine New Zealand wine. Continental breakfast supplies are included within the cottage.
Red Cottages Staveley - Alford Cottage, 4323 Arundel Rakaia Gorge Road, Staveley, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7771, New Zealand.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- BBQ Facility
- Internet (Public Use)
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 1 hour to Christchurch International Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 15 Minutes to Methven or 35 minutes to Ashburton
- Jarak ke kota:
- 15 minutes to Methven; 1 hour 45 minutes to Tekapo; 1 hour 15 minutes to Christchurch
- Jumlah kamar:
Harga dan Syarat
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Two night minimum stay Fridays & Saturdays.