1 / 12
Redwoods Treewalk and David Trubridge Design have partnered to create an iconic nocturnal tourism experience: the Redwoods Nightlights. Incorporating unique creations from New Zealand world-acclaimed design and sustainability champion David Trubridge; the Nightlights is one of New Zealand’s few design-led tourism experiences.
The new night-time experience will offer visitors and locals the opportunity to explore Rotorua’s majestic Redwood forest under the shroud of darkness; illuminated by Trubridges’ bespoke creations to create an immersive and captivating environment.
Redwoods Nightlights, 1 Long Mile Road, Whakarewarewa, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- dusk to 10.00 pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$30.00 - $40.00|
(15 tahun ke bawah)
|$20.00 - $30.00|
- Batasan umur:
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Under 5's FREE / DAY OR NIGHT - Family (1 adult & up to 3 children) $65; Family (2 adults & up to 3 children) $89 / DAY & NIGHT COMBO - Adult $40; Child (5-15 yrs) $30; Family (1 adult and up to 3 children) $85; Family (2 adults & up to 3 children) $109.
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Day and Night Combo Tickets must be used within one consecutive 3 day period (starting at either day or night). Children and infants cannot be carried at any stage along the treewalk either in front or back carriers, in an adult’s arms or on shoulders – we have special strollers for infants.