1 / 5
A unique and distinct parcel of land, cared for by the Mills family for over 100 years. Biodynamic farming, no irrigation and some of Central Otago's oldest vines on their own roots all help to produce fruit and wines that are true to their place.
Six varieties have chosen Rippon as their home - Pinot Noir, Riesling, Gamay, Gewurztraminer, Sauvignon Blanc and Osteiner.
Reflecting characteristics of the terroir, these wines are precise, detailed, layered and foliated.
Rippon's Cellar Door is open for wine tastings and sales from 11am-5pm, daily. Private tastings are available and are required for groups larger than 6.
Rippon, 246 Mt Aspiring Road, Wanaka town, Wanaka, 9343, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 11am-5pm daily
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 15 min from Wanaka airport or 50 min from Queenstown airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 5 min drive or 45 min walk
- Jarak ke kota:
- 5 minute drive or 45 min walk
Harga dan Syarat
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- There is no charge to taste our wines, though we do appreciate a donation toward our Habitat Restoration project.