1 / 12
River Rats Raft and Kayak are one of New Zealand’s most professional and well-known rafting companies. They have over 35 years experience in providing customers with quality adventures. They pride themselves on their safety first culture and attention to detail.
Rafting on Kaituna (Grade 5) Awesome with a 7 metre waterfall, Wairoa (Grade 5) Wild (dates available on request), Rangitaiki (Grade 3-4) Adventurous, fun & beautifully scenic and Rangitaiki (Grade 2) Scenic and great for families.
Sledging Trips on the lower Kaituna River.
Kayaking freedom hire or guided tours. Paddle to a secluded beach,enjoy a hot water swim only accessible by boat or try and find the secret glow worm cave.
River Rats Raft & Kayak, Hangar 14S, 837 Te Ngae Road, Rotorua Airport, Te Ngae, Rotorua, 3074, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Office hours: 7:30am - 10pm, 7 days. Departures 7 days a week. Limited Tours Christmas Day.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- iver Rats Raft & Kayak Head Office and Kaituna River Base is 5 minutes from the Rotorua International and Domestic Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- River Rats Raft & Kayak Head Office and Kaituna River Base is 20 minutes from the main Rotorua Coach Terminal
- Jarak ke kota:
- River Rats Raft & Kayak Head Office and Kaituna River Base is 20 minutes from central Rotorua
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$35.00 - $149.00|
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Child rate for the Rangitaiki Scenic River Grade 2 Only which can take as young as 5 years old.