1 / 3
1 / 3
River Valley offers New Zealand's premier grade 5 white-water rafting trip as well as relaxing grade 2 scenic rafting trips on the Rangitikei River. The Rangitikei is one of the most beautiful rafting rivers in New Zealand.
Grade 5 trips are of approximately 3 hours duration, and 12 kms in length. Grade 5 trips depart twice daily from River Valley Lodge, ending right outside the front door. Grade 2 trips are an all day affair, with a picnic lunch on the river. The scenery on both trips is spectacular.
If you want a longer river experience, then our overnight or 4 day headwaters trips may be what you are looking for.
Our experience spans decades, with three generations of river guides within the family (one now retired).
River Valley Rafting, 266 Mangahoata Road, Pukeokahu, Taihape, Manawatu, 4792, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Reception 8.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 2 hours drive to Palmerston North
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 32 kms to Taihape
- Jarak ke kota:
- 32 kms from Taihape
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$175.00 - $2,299.00|
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Minimum age depends on the trip. Scenic and family rafting trips - it is 5 years. Grade 5 and Ngaruroro it is 13 years. See our website for details.